Retirement Document Library
- 71280 Retirement Plan, a 403(b)9 Qualified Church Plan Document
- 71280 Retirement Plan Summary Plan Description
- 71281 Supplemental Plan Document
- 71281 Supplemental Plan Summary Plan Description
Fidelity Performance Updates
Working Cantor/Soloist Documents
- Contribution Calculation Form - Fill out and submit this form (don't forget to include your executive director's and your signatures) at least once per calendar year, and anytime you change jobs or salary.
- New Enrollee Guide to Getting Started - Everything you need to sign up for the ACC Retirement Plans
- Beneficiary Designation Form - Complete this form and return it to Fidelity when adding or updating your beneficiaries.
- Transfer/Rollover/Exchange Form - Complete and submit this form to Fidelity when processing a rollover of funds from another eligible retirement plan into the ACC Retirement Plan.
- Supplemental Distribution Election Form - If you have funds in the Supplemental Plan, use this form to declare a deferral of distributions past one's retirement date (or change of employers after age 59 1/2 years of age). Make sure to submit it one (1) full year prior to your retirement date.
- IRS Publication 517 - Information on clergy tax status.
- Employer Adoption Agreement - New Employer? Fill out the Employer Adoption Agreement to be a participating employer in the ACC Retirement Plan. Completing and returning this form is commits you to abiding by the ACC Plan dcouments and IRS regulations.
- SCP User Manual - Instructions on how to use the Simplified Contribution Platform.
- IRS Elective Deferral Rules
- Retiring in the Retirement Plan 71280 Information Sheet - A go-to guide for everything related to retiring in the ACC 403(b)9 Retirement Plan.
- Retiring in the Supplemental Plan 71281 Information Sheet - A go-to guide for everything related to retiring in the ACC Supplemental Plan.
- Mandatory Distribution Form (MRD) - Use this form to request your MRD.
- Supplemental Plan Tax Document Explanation for Tax Professionals - Give this to your accountant or tax professional so they understand the W-2 tax document that you will receive if you are a member of the Supplemental Plan.
Retirement & Group Benefits Administrator
American Conference of Cantors