World Zionist Congress Elections are coming soon
The World Zionist Congress Elections are coming soon, and your congregation's and organization's votes are critical to maintaining a large Reform presence! The election is our chance to have the Reform Movement's voice and priorities heard in Israel. It's a powerful way to combat the discrimination the Reform Movement faces from the Israeli government.
Voting will take place from January 21 - March 11, 2020, and we will need to engage every single Reform Jew to vote for the Reform slate!
Interested in getting involved? Here are a few ways you can help our cause before the voting period begins:
- Set a reminder to vote on January 21st here. This is your chance to have your voice heard in Israel!
- Share the platform and review the ARZA slate prior to January 21st.
- Post on social media about the election using the campaign hashtag #VoteReformWZC.
- Utilized the "elevator pitches" to encourage others to Vote Reform.
- Donate to the Union for Reform Judaism.
- Spread the word! Encourage your family and friends to vote for the Reform Movement.
Only by growing the strength of the Reform Movement's voice in the World Zionist Election can we ultimately make progress on the issues we care about: religious freedom, equality, pluralism and more. By working together, we can achieve amazing things!
If you have any questions, please email Alexandra Gilbert, WZC campaign director, at ALGilbert@urj.org.