Solidarity Mission to Israel with Ayelet Tours
Security is of the utmost importance on this mission. There will be an armed security guard with the attendees. All local authorities recommendations will be strictly followed.
Pricing for this solidarity mission is dependent upon the number of participants. Final pricing will be provided once confirmation of attendees is completed. All prices are based on double occupancy and for land only. Discount airfare is being pursued but not yet confirmed. The breakdown for cost per cantor participant is below.
Per person with 20 cantor attendees:
- $2,580 for check payment
- $2,655 for credit card payment
- Single Supplement: $650
Per person with 15 cantor attendees:
- $2,870 for check payment
- $2,955 for credit card payment
- Single Supplement: $650
A minimum of 15 cantors is ideal for this mission.
This includes 3 nights at the Inbal Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast at the hotel. An armed security guard on the bus with participants at all times. Bus transportation, English speaking guide, Four group dinners. Programs, visits and meetings with organizations and speakers such as MADA, ZAKA, IDF, Knesset members, Hadassah hospital to support victims, meetings with relatives of hostages.
Not included: Airfare, Tips ($25/person per day is pre-collected), Trip insurance, any meals not listed in the attached itinerary, and other personal items.
Security points for travel to Israel at this time:
- All itinerary planning and implementation will be carried out in conjunction with the guidelines set out by the IDF Homefront Command and Israeli police.
- During all programming and travel, special attention will be given to making sure that safe and protected spaces are in close proximity at all times.
- All itineraries will be subject to change at a minutes notice, based on security authorities recommendations.
- An armed guard will be present with the group during all programming times.
- There will be limited free time, depending on the groups location. All free time opportunities will be in locations with safe and protected spaces in close proximity.
- Although Israel is at war at the moment, free and open travel is still possible in most areas of the country. When traveling near the southern or northern borders or in the West Bank, additional security precautions will be taken.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver of liability pertaining to the state of war and the limits of our ability to keep them safe.
- All participants must secure travel insurance.
Due to the nature of this trip and the current situation, any funds paid will be non-refundable at time of payment regardless of if the trip can proceed. If the trip cancels due to the current situation, land tour funds will available as a future credit only. Insurance cost will likely be non-refundable (and insurance doesn’t cover war), and airfare on El Al will be according to their terms, likely future credit.
Should the cancelation policy be updated, new registrations received after that change will be subject to updated rules.
Click here to visit the form to sign up for this Solidarity Mission or find out about dates for other possible missions.
July 2024 Israel Experience
Planning for the ACC-GTM July 1-10, 2024 Israel Experience continues and we hope your decision to travel with a solidarity mission would be in addition to the July trip, not instead of it. We have begun conversations with our travel partner to make all necessary itinerary changes as the situation on the ground changes.
Early Bird registration is still open and we invite you to register with a deposit here.