The ACC Retirement Plan, along with Fidelity Investments provides access to your retirement account information when you want it—online, on the phone, or in person at ACC events.
As always, we strongly recommend you work with your own personal legal and financial advisors. The employees of the ACC are not licensed to provide financial advice; participants need to contact their own financial advisor for specific recommendations and investment direction.
One-on-one guidance from Fidelity is back!
You’ve dedicated your professional life to caring for others. At Fidelity, we’re here to help you give the same attention to your own future. Fidelity is committed to helping you plan for a future that’s unique to you.
Meet with us one-on-one, and you’ll be able to tap into the education, resources, and support that only a trusted partner can provide. Plus, a consultation with a Fidelity Representative is free to you as an employee benefit. Ross Hoskins, your dedicated Fidelity Retirement Planner, will be at your workplace in the near future to help you address your many questions, including:
- Am I investing properly?
- Am I on track with my retirement savings?
- How do I bring my retirement savings together?
Fidelity has built its reputation on helping people create the someday they imagine. Now put our experience to work for you.
ACC Retirement Plan Questions
These topics should be addressed through the Plan Administrator in the ACC Office in Schaumburg:
- Annual Contributions
- Employer Access to Fidelity's Plan Sponsor Webstation (PSW)
- Change of Address/Employer, Name change
- Contribution Calculation Form (includes IRS limits)
- Parsonage in Retirement Requests
- Early Retirement Requests
- Hardship Distributions
- Supplemental Plan Distribution Requests
Note: If you have a balance of $18,000 (in 2017) or more in the Supplemental Plan, you may be able to defer distributions for 5 years or more from the date you retire if you contact the ACC Office at least 1 year in advance of your retirement date
Specific Investment or Participant Account Questions
These topics should be addressed through Fidelity Investments:
- Establish or Change Beneficiaries
- Contribution History & Reports
- Investment Elections
- Review Investment funds, risk profiles and performance
- Get a statement or tax forms
- Estimate a MRD (Minimum Required Distribution) amount prior to age 70 1/2
- Change mailing preferences/frequency
How to contact Fidelity Investments